Here you can browse through all the bees, which are added by the following mods:
Among other information you will find answers to the following questions:
- Which bees have unusual sizes of their Territory?
- Which bees can produce Occult Combs?
- Which kinds of Temperature Tolerance exist?
- To which bee can a Cultivated Bee mutate?
- Which Biome has which temperature/humidity and which bees need a special biome to produce their specialty?
- An overview of all Mutation Chances of the bees.
- An overview of all Frames added by the three mods.
A fair warning ahead: This wiki was done with GregTech in mind. Without GT you'll not be able to breed some of the bees, which only produce items added by GT. The centrifuging results also have GT in mind, so the Diamond Comb is listed as producing tiny piles of diamond dust. Without GT, it will produce diamonds directly, but with a reduced chance. On a low priority point of the TODO list is listing all these differences, so that the wiki will hopefully be true for all possible mod combinations.
If you find any errors or have other ideas for the future of this wiki, please contact us at our FTB-Thread: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/bee-breeding-wiki.11890/.
On our current TODO list are the following items:
- More in depth guides to all the blocks, machines and items which are relevant for our fellow apiarists
- Beekeeping for Newbies
- Which bee is available with which additional mods present and are there any differences in centrifuging the combs.
This wiki is brought to you by the Bees Wiki Team.
Logo based on the picture by VikeStep in the FTB forums.